GET READY FORM
Thank you for trusting Fresh and Clean with your fine furnishings. Last year we cleaned over 2,000 local homes like yours…expertly. Here are some suggestions to help both of us:
1. Please advise our technician about any special needs or requirements to follow on moving your furniture, weak legs, loose tops, etc.
2. Vacuum your traffic areas before Fresh and Clean comes.
3. Please pin up, or use hangers on any full length draperies so that they will be at least 6 inches from the floor to prevent them from getting damp.
4. Remove all knick-knacks, lamps or breakable items from table tops or furniture as they will have to be temporarily moved from its regular location to properly clean your carpet.
5. Any small pieces of furniture such as dining room chairs, magazine racks, etc., you can remove from the carpet to be cleaned. This will shorten the processing time and return the carpet to normal use as soon as possible.
6. China cabinets, hutches, large beds etc., can not be moved. We care about our technicians’ health and their job is extremely difficult already. However, carpet underneath such pieces can usually be hand cleaned or reached with the cleaning tool where sufficient room is available.
7. Please call to the technicians’ attention any spots or stains which may require special techniques and identify them if possible. We have specialized training in handling these concerns and if it is possible the technician should be able to remove them.
8. For your pet’s peace of mind (and ours) please put them in a safe place where our cleaning won't disturb them.
9. A special note about odors: At Fresh and Clean we do everything possible to reduce or eliminate pet odors. However, due to the depth of contamination, 100% success may not be attainable. Also, for several days after cleaning you may notice an elevated odor, due to higher humidity levels. Please ask your technician for more information.
Thank you for working with us. We look forward to serving you,
James Lee Senter
Fresh and Clean/Toronto Carpet Inspector
PRODUCTS MADE FOR YOU
A Great Product Available to For Allergy Sufferers
Allergy Relief Treatment has been proven effective in denaturing the protein allergens from dust mite droppings (Der p1 and Der f1), cockroach droppings (Bla g1), dog dander (Can f1), and cat saliva (Fel d1).
Allergy Relief Treatment is a water-based solution that contains a powerful active ingredient derived from naturally occurring extracts found in certain fruit and vegetable seeds. It works by denaturing the structure of the allergen, and thus, substantially reducing the Age antibody-binding capacity of the allergen.
As a result, they are no longer “recognized” by the body’s immune system, alleviating the body’s allergic response (allergy attack). Provides a residual effect for up to six months, when properly applied.
Hypoallergenic, non-toxic, and readily biodegradable.
Does not contain pesticides, perfumes, solvents, VOCs, or other hazardous
Green Guard Carpet Protector is a cutting edge encapsulation product that contains anti-stain, anti-resoiling properties that neutralize alkalinity residues and limits wicking to carpets.
Green Guard protects against soil clinging to the carpet fibers. This results in your carpet to Stay Cleaner Longer by preventing rapid soiling and staining. Simply spray on carpet to prevent browning or yellowing. Stops wicking permanently! When properly applied carpets stay cleaner longer, reducing fiber abrasion and prolongs the life and beauty of the carpet.
Green Guard Carpet and Fabric Protector by TriPlex is an EPA and DfE approved film forming encapsulating, water based protectant which aids in the prevention of re-soiling of carpets and upholstery. Extremely economical. 1 gallon of concentrated Green Guard will make approx. 9 gallons of ready to use protectant which covers up to 6000 SQFT! Eco Friendly and Pet Safe.
Can also be used to prevent browning/yellowing (Brown-outs) and wicking.
EPA and DfE Approved
Film Forming Encapsulant
Water Based (Solvent free)
Dilutes 1:9 with Water (approx. 14 oz. of Green Guard to a gallon of water)
1 Gallon of Concentrate Covers 6,000 SQFT